Gerdau S.a. logo

Gerdau S.a. (GGB)

$3.84

Gerdau S.a. (GGB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Gerdau S.a. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Gerdau S.a. (GGB) have a share price target of $4.56. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.75% upside from the latest price of $3.84 as on 18.05.24.

Gerdau S.a. (GGB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Gerdau S.a. (GGB) share price will touch around $4.56 in next 12-months.
Gerdau S.a. (GGB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Gerdau S.a.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -23.03%

Gerdau S.a. (GGB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Gerdau S.a. (GGB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Gerdau S.a. (GGB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
14
14
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
7
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Gerdau S.a. (GGB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Gerdau S.a. (GGB) is $4.56, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Gerdau S.a. (GGB) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Gerdau S.a. (GGB), 79.17% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20.83% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Gerdau S.a. (GGB) is $3.84 as of 18/05/2024.

19 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for Gerdau S.a. GGB have recommended buy rating.