Genpact Limited logo

Genpact Limited (G)

$33.51

Genpact Limited (G) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Genpact Limited on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Genpact Limited (G) have a share price target of $37.2. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.01% upside from the latest price of $33.51 as on 28.05.24.

Genpact Limited (G) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Genpact Limited (G) share price will touch around $37.2 in next 12-months.
Genpact Limited (G) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Genpact Limited's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -17.42%

Genpact Limited (G): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Genpact Limited (G) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Genpact Limited (G) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
8
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
1
1
Genpact Limited (G) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Genpact Limited (G) is $37.2, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Genpact Limited (G) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Genpact Limited (G), 41.18% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 58.82% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Genpact Limited (G) is $33.51 as of 28/05/2024.

7 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Genpact Limited G have recommended hold rating.