Gen Digital Inc. logo

Gen Digital Inc. (GEN)

$24.39

Gen Digital Inc. (GEN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Gen Digital Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Gen Digital Inc. (GEN) have a share price target of $26.56. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.9% upside from the latest price of $24.39 as on 16.06.24.

Gen Digital Inc. (GEN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Gen Digital Inc. (GEN) share price will touch around $26.56 in next 12-months.
Gen Digital Inc. (GEN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Gen Digital Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 16.06.24, the difference is -25.62%

Gen Digital Inc. (GEN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Gen Digital Inc. (GEN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Gen Digital Inc. (GEN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
3
3
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Gen Digital Inc. (GEN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Gen Digital Inc. (GEN) is $26.56, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Gen Digital Inc. (GEN) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Gen Digital Inc. (GEN), 69.23% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30.77% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Gen Digital Inc. (GEN) is $24.39 as of 16/06/2024.

9 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Gen Digital Inc. GEN have recommended buy rating.