Gatx Corp. logo

Gatx Corp. (GATX)

$133.05

Gatx Corp. (GATX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Gatx Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Gatx Corp. (GATX) have a share price target of $137.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.34% upside from the latest price of $133.05 as on 30.05.24.

Gatx Corp. (GATX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Gatx Corp. (GATX) share price will touch around $137.5 in next 12-months.
Gatx Corp. (GATX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Gatx Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -9.48%

Gatx Corp. (GATX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Gatx Corp. (GATX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Gatx Corp. (GATX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
3
3
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Gatx Corp. (GATX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Gatx Corp. (GATX) is $137.5, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Gatx Corp. (GATX) has a maximum of 0.03 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Gatx Corp. (GATX), 70% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Gatx Corp. (GATX) is $133.05 as of 30/05/2024.

7 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Gatx Corp. GATX have recommended buy rating.