Ftai Aviation Ltd logo

Ftai Aviation Ltd (FTAI)

$84.56

Ftai Aviation Ltd (FTAI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ftai Aviation Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ftai Aviation Ltd (FTAI) have a share price target of $91.27. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.94% upside from the latest price of $84.56 as on 18.06.24.

Ftai Aviation Ltd (FTAI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ftai Aviation Ltd (FTAI) share price will touch around $91.27 in next 12-months.
Ftai Aviation Ltd (FTAI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ftai Aviation Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.06.24, the difference is -12.77%

Ftai Aviation Ltd (FTAI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ftai Aviation Ltd (FTAI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Ftai Aviation Ltd (FTAI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
6
5
6
Hold
1
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Ftai Aviation Ltd (FTAI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ftai Aviation Ltd (FTAI) is $91.27, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ftai Aviation Ltd (FTAI) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Ftai Aviation Ltd (FTAI), 88.24% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.76% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ftai Aviation Ltd (FTAI) is $84.56 as of 18/06/2024.

15 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Ftai Aviation Ltd FTAI have recommended buy rating.