Freshpet, Inc. logo

Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT)

$126.65

Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Freshpet, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT) have a share price target of $132.07. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.28% upside from the latest price of $126.65 as on 20.05.24.

Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT) share price will touch around $132.07 in next 12-months.
Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Freshpet, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -19.97%

Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
8
8
Outperform
8
7
8
Hold
4
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT) is $132.07, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT), 76.19% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 23.81% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT) is $126.65 as of 20/05/2024.

16 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Freshpet, Inc. FRPT have recommended buy rating.