Four Corners Property Trust Inc logo

Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT)

$27.03

Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Four Corners Property Trust Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) have a share price target of $25.83. This median of share price forecast represents a -4.44% downside from the latest price of $27.03 as on 19.07.24.

Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) share price will touch around $25.83 in next 12-months.
Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Four Corners Property Trust Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.07.24, the difference is -5.38%

Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) is $25.83, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) has a maximum of -0.04 downside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Four Corners Property Trust Inc (FCPT) is $27.03 as of 19/07/2024.

8 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Four Corners Property Trust Inc FCPT have recommended buy rating.