Fortinet Inc. logo

Fortinet Inc. (FTNT)

$61.43

Fortinet Inc. (FTNT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 46 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Fortinet Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 46 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Fortinet Inc. (FTNT) have a share price target of $71.1. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.74% upside from the latest price of $61.43 as on 19.05.24.

Fortinet Inc. (FTNT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Fortinet Inc. (FTNT) share price will touch around $71.1 in next 12-months.
Fortinet Inc. (FTNT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Fortinet Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -10.65%

Fortinet Inc. (FTNT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Fortinet Inc. (FTNT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 46 analysts tracking and researching Fortinet Inc. (FTNT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
19
20
19
Outperform
12
13
12
Hold
12
11
15
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Fortinet Inc. (FTNT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Fortinet Inc. (FTNT) is $71.1, offered by 46 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Fortinet Inc. (FTNT) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 46 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 46 analysts tracking and researching Fortinet Inc. (FTNT), 67.39% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 32.61% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Fortinet Inc. (FTNT) is $61.43 as of 19/05/2024.

31 of total 46 analysts offering stock ratings for Fortinet Inc. FTNT have recommended buy rating.