Ford Motor Co. logo

Ford Motor Co. (F)

$12.16

Ford Motor Co. (F) Share Price Forecast
Currently 29 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ford Motor Co. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ford Motor Co. (F) have a share price target of $13.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.84% upside from the latest price of $12.16 as on 27.05.24.

Ford Motor Co. (F) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ford Motor Co. (F) share price will touch around $13.6 in next 12-months.
Ford Motor Co. (F) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ford Motor Co.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -10.29%

Ford Motor Co. (F): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ford Motor Co. (F) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Ford Motor Co. (F) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
9
8
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
11
10
11
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
4
3
3
Ford Motor Co. (F) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ford Motor Co. (F) is $13.6, offered by 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ford Motor Co. (F) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Ford Motor Co. (F), 37.93% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 62.07% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Ford Motor Co. (F) is $12.16 as of 27/05/2024.

11 of total 29 analysts offering stock ratings for Ford Motor Co. F have recommended hold rating.