Flywire Corporation logo

Flywire Corporation (FLYW)

$18.33

Flywire Corporation (FLYW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Flywire Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Flywire Corporation (FLYW) have a share price target of $27.44. This median of share price forecast represents a 49.7% upside from the latest price of $18.33 as on 27.05.24.

Flywire Corporation (FLYW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Flywire Corporation (FLYW) share price will touch around $27.44 in next 12-months.
Flywire Corporation (FLYW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Flywire Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -25.66%

Flywire Corporation (FLYW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Flywire Corporation (FLYW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Flywire Corporation (FLYW) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
11
Outperform
8
9
9
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Flywire Corporation (FLYW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Flywire Corporation (FLYW) is $27.44, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Flywire Corporation (FLYW) has a maximum of 0.5 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Flywire Corporation (FLYW), 90.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 9.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Flywire Corporation (FLYW) is $18.33 as of 27/05/2024.

20 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Flywire Corporation FLYW have recommended buy rating.