Five9 Inc logo

Five9 Inc (FIVN)

$45.66

Five9 Inc (FIVN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 29 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Five9 Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Five9 Inc (FIVN) have a share price target of $80.15. This median of share price forecast represents a 75.54% upside from the latest price of $45.66 as on 17.07.24.

Five9 Inc (FIVN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Five9 Inc (FIVN) share price will touch around $80.15 in next 12-months.
Five9 Inc (FIVN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Five9 Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 17.07.24, the difference is -45.66%

Five9 Inc (FIVN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Five9 Inc (FIVN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Five9 Inc (FIVN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
18
19
19
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Five9 Inc (FIVN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Five9 Inc (FIVN) is $80.15, offered by 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Five9 Inc (FIVN) has a maximum of 0.76 upside potential, based on 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Five9 Inc (FIVN), 82.76% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 17.24% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Five9 Inc (FIVN) is $45.66 as of 17/07/2024.

24 of total 29 analysts offering stock ratings for Five9 Inc FIVN have recommended buy rating.