Firstenergy Corp. logo

Firstenergy Corp. (FE)

$40.04

Firstenergy Corp. (FE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Firstenergy Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Firstenergy Corp. (FE) have a share price target of $41.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.9% upside from the latest price of $40.04 as on 20.05.24.

Firstenergy Corp. (FE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Firstenergy Corp. (FE) share price will touch around $41.6 in next 12-months.
Firstenergy Corp. (FE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Firstenergy Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -6.97%

Firstenergy Corp. (FE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Firstenergy Corp. (FE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Firstenergy Corp. (FE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
9
9
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
7
9
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Firstenergy Corp. (FE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Firstenergy Corp. (FE) is $41.6, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Firstenergy Corp. (FE) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Firstenergy Corp. (FE), 58.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 41.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Firstenergy Corp. (FE) is $40.04 as of 20/05/2024.

14 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for Firstenergy Corp. FE have recommended buy rating.