Fidelity National Financial, Inc. logo

Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF)

$51.92

Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) have a share price target of $58.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 13% upside from the latest price of $51.92 as on 18.05.24.

Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) share price will touch around $58.67 in next 12-months.
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Fidelity National Financial, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -14.54%

Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
3
3
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) is $58.67, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF), 40% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 60% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) is $51.92 as of 18/05/2024.

4 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Fidelity National Financial, Inc. FNF have recommended hold rating.