Fedex Corporation logo

Fedex Corporation (FDX)

$254.71

Fedex Corporation (FDX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 36 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Fedex Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Fedex Corporation (FDX) have a share price target of $312.85. This median of share price forecast represents a 22.83% upside from the latest price of $254.71 as on 21.05.24.

Fedex Corporation (FDX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Fedex Corporation (FDX) share price will touch around $312.85 in next 12-months.
Fedex Corporation (FDX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Fedex Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -16.66%

Fedex Corporation (FDX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Fedex Corporation (FDX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Fedex Corporation (FDX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
13
13
Outperform
10
10
10
Hold
14
13
13
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Fedex Corporation (FDX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Fedex Corporation (FDX) is $312.85, offered by 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Fedex Corporation (FDX) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Fedex Corporation (FDX), 63.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Fedex Corporation (FDX) is $254.71 as of 21/05/2024.

23 of total 36 analysts offering stock ratings for Fedex Corporation FDX have recommended buy rating.