Fb Financial Corp. logo

Fb Financial Corp. (FBK)

$37.34

Fb Financial Corp. (FBK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Fb Financial Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Fb Financial Corp. (FBK) have a share price target of $41.9. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.21% upside from the latest price of $37.34 as on 28.05.24.

Fb Financial Corp. (FBK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Fb Financial Corp. (FBK) share price will touch around $41.9 in next 12-months.
Fb Financial Corp. (FBK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Fb Financial Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -10.86%

Fb Financial Corp. (FBK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Fb Financial Corp. (FBK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Fb Financial Corp. (FBK) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
4
Outperform
0
0
2
Hold
8
8
5
Underperform
1
1
0
Sell
5
5
1
Fb Financial Corp. (FBK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Fb Financial Corp. (FBK) is $41.9, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Fb Financial Corp. (FBK) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Fb Financial Corp. (FBK), 41.67% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 58.33% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Fb Financial Corp. (FBK) is $37.34 as of 28/05/2024.

5 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Fb Financial Corp. FBK have recommended hold rating.