Factset Research Systems Inc. logo

Factset Research Systems Inc. (FDS)

$401.74

Factset Research Systems Inc. (FDS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Factset Research Systems Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Factset Research Systems Inc. (FDS) have a share price target of $441.84. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.98% upside from the latest price of $401.74 as on 17.06.24.

Factset Research Systems Inc. (FDS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Factset Research Systems Inc. (FDS) share price will touch around $441.84 in next 12-months.
Factset Research Systems Inc. (FDS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Factset Research Systems Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 17.06.24, the difference is -8.36%

Factset Research Systems Inc. (FDS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Factset Research Systems Inc. (FDS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Factset Research Systems Inc. (FDS) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
3
3
Outperform
1
0
0
Hold
13
14
15
Underperform
0
1
2
Sell
3
7
7
Factset Research Systems Inc. (FDS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Factset Research Systems Inc. (FDS) is $441.84, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Factset Research Systems Inc. (FDS) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Factset Research Systems Inc. (FDS), 55.56% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 44.44% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Factset Research Systems Inc. (FDS) is $401.74 as of 17/06/2024.

15 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Factset Research Systems Inc. FDS have recommended hold rating.