Fabrinet logo

Fabrinet (FN)

$234.22

Fabrinet (FN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Fabrinet on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Fabrinet (FN) have a share price target of $218.6. This median of share price forecast represents a -6.67% downside from the latest price of $234.22 as on 23.05.24.

Fabrinet (FN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Fabrinet (FN) share price will touch around $218.6 in next 12-months.
Fabrinet (FN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Fabrinet's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -21.04%

Fabrinet (FN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Fabrinet (FN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Fabrinet (FN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Fabrinet (FN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Fabrinet (FN) is $218.6, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Fabrinet (FN) has a maximum of -0.07 downside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Fabrinet (FN), 84.62% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 15.38% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Fabrinet (FN) is $234.22 as of 23/05/2024.

11 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Fabrinet FN have recommended buy rating.