F5 Inc. logo

F5 Inc. (FFIV)

$174.25

F5 Inc. (FFIV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of F5 Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for F5 Inc. (FFIV) have a share price target of $182. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.45% upside from the latest price of $174.25 as on 21.05.24.

F5 Inc. (FFIV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the F5 Inc. (FFIV) share price will touch around $182 in next 12-months.
F5 Inc. (FFIV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between F5 Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -8.45%

F5 Inc. (FFIV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
F5 Inc. (FFIV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching F5 Inc. (FFIV) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
2
Outperform
3
2
0
Hold
13
13
13
Underperform
0
0
2
Sell
1
1
3
F5 Inc. (FFIV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for F5 Inc. (FFIV) is $182, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

F5 Inc. (FFIV) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching F5 Inc. (FFIV), 65% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 35% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of F5 Inc. (FFIV) is $174.25 as of 21/05/2024.

13 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for F5 Inc. FFIV have recommended hold rating.