F&g Annuities & Life Inc logo

F&g Annuities & Life Inc (FG)

$37.64

F&g Annuities & Life Inc (FG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of F&g Annuities & Life Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for F&g Annuities & Life Inc (FG) have a share price target of $43. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.24% upside from the latest price of $37.64 as on 14.06.24.

F&g Annuities & Life Inc (FG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the F&g Annuities & Life Inc (FG) share price will touch around $43 in next 12-months.
F&g Annuities & Life Inc (FG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between F&g Annuities & Life Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 14.06.24, the difference is -10.3%

F&g Annuities & Life Inc (FG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
F&g Annuities & Life Inc (FG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching F&g Annuities & Life Inc (FG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
3
3
3
Sell
3
3
3
F&g Annuities & Life Inc (FG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for F&g Annuities & Life Inc (FG) is $43, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

F&g Annuities & Life Inc (FG) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching F&g Annuities & Life Inc (FG), 40% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 60% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of F&g Annuities & Life Inc (FG) is $37.64 as of 14/06/2024.

4 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for F&g Annuities & Life Inc FG have recommended hold rating.