Essential Utilities Inc. logo

Essential Utilities Inc. (WTRG)

$37.23

Essential Utilities Inc. (WTRG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Essential Utilities Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Essential Utilities Inc. (WTRG) have a share price target of $44.12. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.51% upside from the latest price of $37.23 as on 26.05.24.

Essential Utilities Inc. (WTRG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Essential Utilities Inc. (WTRG) share price will touch around $44.12 in next 12-months.
Essential Utilities Inc. (WTRG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Essential Utilities Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -15.66%

Essential Utilities Inc. (WTRG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Essential Utilities Inc. (WTRG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Essential Utilities Inc. (WTRG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
5
6
6
Hold
4
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Essential Utilities Inc. (WTRG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Essential Utilities Inc. (WTRG) is $44.12, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Essential Utilities Inc. (WTRG) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Essential Utilities Inc. (WTRG), 81.25% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 18.75% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Essential Utilities Inc. (WTRG) is $37.23 as of 26/05/2024.

13 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Essential Utilities Inc. WTRG have recommended buy rating.