Erie Indemnity Company logo

Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE)

$388.96

Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Erie Indemnity Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE) have a share price target of $115. This median of share price forecast represents a -70.43% downside from the latest price of $388.96 as on 26.05.24.

Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE) share price will touch around $115 in next 12-months.
Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Erie Indemnity Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is 232.82%

Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE) is $115, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE) has a maximum of -0.7 downside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE) is $388.96 as of 26/05/2024.

6 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Erie Indemnity Company ERIE have recommended buy rating.