Equity Residential logo

Equity Residential (EQR)

$63.38

Equity Residential (EQR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Equity Residential on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Equity Residential (EQR) have a share price target of $68. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.29% upside from the latest price of $63.38 as on 30.05.24.

Equity Residential (EQR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Equity Residential (EQR) share price will touch around $68 in next 12-months.
Equity Residential (EQR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Equity Residential's share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -5.82%

Equity Residential (EQR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Equity Residential (EQR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Equity Residential (EQR) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
8
8
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
17
18
17
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Equity Residential (EQR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Equity Residential (EQR) is $68, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Equity Residential (EQR) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Equity Residential (EQR), 60.71% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 39.29% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Equity Residential (EQR) is $63.38 as of 30/05/2024.

17 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Equity Residential EQR have recommended hold rating.