Equinor Asa logo

Equinor Asa (EQNR)

$28.33

Equinor Asa (EQNR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 34 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Equinor Asa on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Equinor Asa (EQNR) have a share price target of $31.48. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.12% upside from the latest price of $28.33 as on 22.05.24.

Equinor Asa (EQNR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Equinor Asa (EQNR) share price will touch around $31.48 in next 12-months.
Equinor Asa (EQNR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Equinor Asa's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -15.98%

Equinor Asa (EQNR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Equinor Asa (EQNR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Equinor Asa (EQNR) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
8
Outperform
8
7
7
Hold
9
10
11
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
7
6
7
Equinor Asa (EQNR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Equinor Asa (EQNR) is $31.48, offered by 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Equinor Asa (EQNR) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Equinor Asa (EQNR), 32.35% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 67.65% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Equinor Asa (EQNR) is $28.33 as of 22/05/2024.

11 of total 34 analysts offering stock ratings for Equinor Asa EQNR have recommended hold rating.