Equinix, Inc. logo

Equinix, Inc. (EQIX)

$766.12

Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 30 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Equinix, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) have a share price target of $910.2. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.81% upside from the latest price of $766.12 as on 28.05.24.

Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) share price will touch around $910.2 in next 12-months.
Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Equinix, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -23.61%

Equinix, Inc. (EQIX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
13
15
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
6
7
6
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
0
0
0
Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) is $910.2, offered by 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Equinix, Inc. (EQIX), 76.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 23.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) is $766.12 as of 28/05/2024.

23 of total 30 analysts offering stock ratings for Equinix, Inc. EQIX have recommended buy rating.