Enpro Inc logo

Enpro Inc (NPO)

$144.72

Enpro Inc (NPO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Enpro Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Enpro Inc (NPO) have a share price target of $180.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 24.84% upside from the latest price of $144.72 as on 18.06.24.

Enpro Inc (NPO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Enpro Inc (NPO) share price will touch around $180.67 in next 12-months.
Enpro Inc (NPO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Enpro Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.06.24, the difference is -17.46%

Enpro Inc (NPO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Enpro Inc (NPO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Enpro Inc (NPO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Enpro Inc (NPO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Enpro Inc (NPO) is $180.67, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Enpro Inc (NPO) has a maximum of 0.25 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Enpro Inc (NPO), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Enpro Inc (NPO) is $144.72 as of 18/06/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Enpro Inc NPO have recommended buy rating.