Enovis Corp logo

Enovis Corp (ENOV)

$45.15

Enovis Corp (ENOV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Enovis Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Enovis Corp (ENOV) have a share price target of $74.1. This median of share price forecast represents a 64.12% upside from the latest price of $45.15 as on 14.06.24.

Enovis Corp (ENOV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Enovis Corp (ENOV) share price will touch around $74.1 in next 12-months.
Enovis Corp (ENOV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Enovis Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 14.06.24, the difference is -25.24%

Enovis Corp (ENOV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Enovis Corp (ENOV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Enovis Corp (ENOV) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
6
7
7
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Enovis Corp (ENOV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Enovis Corp (ENOV) is $74.1, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Enovis Corp (ENOV) has a maximum of 0.64 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Enovis Corp (ENOV), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Enovis Corp (ENOV) is $45.15 as of 14/06/2024.

16 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Enovis Corp ENOV have recommended buy rating.