Enersis Chile S.a. logo

Enersis Chile S.a. (ENIC)

$3.03

Enersis Chile S.a. (ENIC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Enersis Chile S.a. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Enersis Chile S.a. (ENIC) have a share price target of $3739.96. This median of share price forecast represents a 123331.02% upside from the latest price of $3.03 as on 27.05.24.

Enersis Chile S.a. (ENIC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Enersis Chile S.a. (ENIC) share price will touch around $3739.96 in next 12-months.
Enersis Chile S.a. (ENIC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Enersis Chile S.a.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -99.92%

Enersis Chile S.a. (ENIC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Enersis Chile S.a. (ENIC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Enersis Chile S.a. (ENIC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Enersis Chile S.a. (ENIC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Enersis Chile S.a. (ENIC) is $3739.96, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Enersis Chile S.a. (ENIC) has a maximum of 1233.31 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Enersis Chile S.a. (ENIC), 70% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Enersis Chile S.a. (ENIC) is $3.03 as of 27/05/2024.

7 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Enersis Chile S.a. ENIC have recommended buy rating.