Enerpac Tool Group logo

Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC)

$37.91

Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Enerpac Tool Group on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC) have a share price target of $42. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.79% upside from the latest price of $37.91 as on 29.05.24.

Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC) share price will touch around $42 in next 12-months.
Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Enerpac Tool Group's share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -15.5%

Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC) is $42, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC) is $37.91 as of 29/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Enerpac Tool Group EPAC have recommended buy rating.