Enact Holdings, Inc. logo

Enact Holdings, Inc. (ACT)

$31.44

Enact Holdings, Inc. (ACT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Enact Holdings, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Enact Holdings, Inc. (ACT) have a share price target of $33.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.51% upside from the latest price of $31.44 as on 23.05.24.

Enact Holdings, Inc. (ACT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Enact Holdings, Inc. (ACT) share price will touch around $33.8 in next 12-months.
Enact Holdings, Inc. (ACT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Enact Holdings, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -11.24%

Enact Holdings, Inc. (ACT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Enact Holdings, Inc. (ACT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Enact Holdings, Inc. (ACT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
3
4
Hold
5
5
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Enact Holdings, Inc. (ACT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Enact Holdings, Inc. (ACT) is $33.8, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Enact Holdings, Inc. (ACT) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Enact Holdings, Inc. (ACT), 63.64% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.36% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Enact Holdings, Inc. (ACT) is $31.44 as of 23/05/2024.

7 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Enact Holdings, Inc. ACT have recommended buy rating.