Eli Lilly And Company logo

Eli Lilly And Company (LLY)

$803.17

Eli Lilly And Company (LLY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Eli Lilly And Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Eli Lilly And Company (LLY) have a share price target of $858.83. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.93% upside from the latest price of $803.17 as on 22.05.24.

Eli Lilly And Company (LLY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Eli Lilly And Company (LLY) share price will touch around $858.83 in next 12-months.
Eli Lilly And Company (LLY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Eli Lilly And Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -9.56%

Eli Lilly And Company (LLY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Eli Lilly And Company (LLY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Eli Lilly And Company (LLY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
16
15
15
Outperform
9
10
10
Hold
7
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Eli Lilly And Company (LLY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Eli Lilly And Company (LLY) is $858.83, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Eli Lilly And Company (LLY) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Eli Lilly And Company (LLY), 80.65% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 19.35% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Eli Lilly And Company (LLY) is $803.17 as of 22/05/2024.

25 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for Eli Lilly And Company LLY have recommended buy rating.