Elevance Health, Inc logo

Elevance Health, Inc (ELV)

$547.71

Elevance Health, Inc (ELV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Elevance Health, Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Elevance Health, Inc (ELV) have a share price target of $605.45. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.54% upside from the latest price of $547.71 as on 21.05.24.

Elevance Health, Inc (ELV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Elevance Health, Inc (ELV) share price will touch around $605.45 in next 12-months.
Elevance Health, Inc (ELV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Elevance Health, Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -13.31%

Elevance Health, Inc (ELV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Elevance Health, Inc (ELV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Elevance Health, Inc (ELV) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
14
12
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
5
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Elevance Health, Inc (ELV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Elevance Health, Inc (ELV) is $605.45, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Elevance Health, Inc (ELV) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Elevance Health, Inc (ELV), 83.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Elevance Health, Inc (ELV) is $547.71 as of 21/05/2024.

20 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for Elevance Health, Inc ELV have recommended buy rating.