Element Solutions Inc logo

Element Solutions Inc (ESI)

$26.99

Element Solutions Inc (ESI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Element Solutions Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Element Solutions Inc (ESI) have a share price target of $29.54. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.45% upside from the latest price of $26.99 as on 19.07.24.

Element Solutions Inc (ESI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Element Solutions Inc (ESI) share price will touch around $29.54 in next 12-months.
Element Solutions Inc (ESI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Element Solutions Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.07.24, the difference is -9.14%

Element Solutions Inc (ESI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Element Solutions Inc (ESI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Element Solutions Inc (ESI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Element Solutions Inc (ESI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Element Solutions Inc (ESI) is $29.54, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Element Solutions Inc (ESI) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Element Solutions Inc (ESI), 78.57% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 21.43% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Element Solutions Inc (ESI) is $26.99 as of 19/07/2024.

11 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Element Solutions Inc ESI have recommended buy rating.