Eldorado Gold Corporation logo

Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO)

$15.59

Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Eldorado Gold Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO) have a share price target of $16.98. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.92% upside from the latest price of $15.59 as on 28.05.24.

Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO) share price will touch around $16.98 in next 12-months.
Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Eldorado Gold Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -15.14%

Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
8
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
6
6
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
1
1
Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO) is $16.98, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO) is $15.59 as of 28/05/2024.

9 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Eldorado Gold Corporation EGO have recommended buy rating.