Elbit Systems Ltd. logo

Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT)

$186.05

Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Elbit Systems Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT) have a share price target of $220. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.25% upside from the latest price of $186.05 as on 13.06.24.

Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT) share price will touch around $220 in next 12-months.
Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Elbit Systems Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 13.06.24, the difference is -9.55%

Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT) is $220, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT) is $186.05 as of 13/06/2024.

6 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Elbit Systems Ltd. ESLT have recommended buy rating.