Elastic Nv logo

Elastic Nv (ESTC)

$110.66

Elastic Nv (ESTC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Elastic Nv on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Elastic Nv (ESTC) have a share price target of $132.84. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.04% upside from the latest price of $110.66 as on 21.05.24.

Elastic Nv (ESTC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Elastic Nv (ESTC) share price will touch around $132.84 in next 12-months.
Elastic Nv (ESTC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Elastic Nv's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -20.39%

Elastic Nv (ESTC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Elastic Nv (ESTC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Elastic Nv (ESTC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
10
Outperform
8
8
9
Hold
9
9
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Elastic Nv (ESTC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Elastic Nv (ESTC) is $132.84, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Elastic Nv (ESTC) has a maximum of 0.2 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Elastic Nv (ESTC), 67.86% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 32.14% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Elastic Nv (ESTC) is $110.66 as of 21/05/2024.

19 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Elastic Nv ESTC have recommended buy rating.