Elanco Animal Health Inc logo

Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN)

$16.93

Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Elanco Animal Health Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN) have a share price target of $19.53. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.36% upside from the latest price of $16.93 as on 23.05.24.

Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN) share price will touch around $19.53 in next 12-months.
Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Elanco Animal Health Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -32.67%

Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
8
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN) is $19.53, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN), 44.44% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 55.56% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN) is $16.93 as of 23/05/2024.

8 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Elanco Animal Health Inc ELAN have recommended hold rating.