Eaton Corporation Plc logo

Eaton Corporation Plc (ETN)

$328.82

Eaton Corporation Plc (ETN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Eaton Corporation Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Eaton Corporation Plc (ETN) have a share price target of $344.62. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.81% upside from the latest price of $328.82 as on 12.07.24.

Eaton Corporation Plc (ETN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Eaton Corporation Plc (ETN) share price will touch around $344.62 in next 12-months.
Eaton Corporation Plc (ETN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Eaton Corporation Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 12.07.24, the difference is -9.36%

Eaton Corporation Plc (ETN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Eaton Corporation Plc (ETN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Eaton Corporation Plc (ETN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
14
14
Outperform
6
4
4
Hold
9
9
8
Underperform
0
0
1
Sell
1
1
0
Eaton Corporation Plc (ETN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Eaton Corporation Plc (ETN) is $344.62, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Eaton Corporation Plc (ETN) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Eaton Corporation Plc (ETN), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Eaton Corporation Plc (ETN) is $328.82 as of 12/07/2024.

18 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Eaton Corporation Plc ETN have recommended buy rating.