Eastgroup Properties Inc logo

Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP)

$160.5

Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Eastgroup Properties Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) have a share price target of $183.24. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.17% upside from the latest price of $160.5 as on 28.05.24.

Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) share price will touch around $183.24 in next 12-months.
Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Eastgroup Properties Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -14.4%

Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
6
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
9
9
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) is $183.24, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP), 45% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 55% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) is $160.5 as of 28/05/2024.

9 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Eastgroup Properties Inc EGP have recommended hold rating.