East West Bancorp, Inc. logo

East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC)

$76.38

East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of East West Bancorp, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) have a share price target of $88.93. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.43% upside from the latest price of $76.38 as on 21.05.24.

East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) share price will touch around $88.93 in next 12-months.
East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between East West Bancorp, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -15.03%

East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
8
Outperform
6
6
7
Hold
5
5
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) is $88.93, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC), 78.95% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 21.05% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) is $76.38 as of 21/05/2024.

15 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for East West Bancorp, Inc. EWBC have recommended buy rating.