Eagle Materials Inc. logo

Eagle Materials Inc. (EXP)

$256.97

Eagle Materials Inc. (EXP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Eagle Materials Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Eagle Materials Inc. (EXP) have a share price target of $280.7. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.23% upside from the latest price of $256.97 as on 21.05.24.

Eagle Materials Inc. (EXP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Eagle Materials Inc. (EXP) share price will touch around $280.7 in next 12-months.
Eagle Materials Inc. (EXP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Eagle Materials Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -10.01%

Eagle Materials Inc. (EXP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Eagle Materials Inc. (EXP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Eagle Materials Inc. (EXP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Eagle Materials Inc. (EXP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Eagle Materials Inc. (EXP) is $280.7, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Eagle Materials Inc. (EXP) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Eagle Materials Inc. (EXP), 68.75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 31.25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Eagle Materials Inc. (EXP) is $256.97 as of 21/05/2024.

11 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Eagle Materials Inc. EXP have recommended buy rating.