Dupont De Nemours Inc logo

Dupont De Nemours Inc (DD)

$79.91

Dupont De Nemours Inc (DD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Dupont De Nemours Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Dupont De Nemours Inc (DD) have a share price target of $82.85. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.68% upside from the latest price of $79.91 as on 18.05.24.

Dupont De Nemours Inc (DD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Dupont De Nemours Inc (DD) share price will touch around $82.85 in next 12-months.
Dupont De Nemours Inc (DD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Dupont De Nemours Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -5.48%

Dupont De Nemours Inc (DD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Dupont De Nemours Inc (DD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Dupont De Nemours Inc (DD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
14
14
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
8
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Dupont De Nemours Inc (DD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Dupont De Nemours Inc (DD) is $82.85, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Dupont De Nemours Inc (DD) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Dupont De Nemours Inc (DD), 73.08% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 26.92% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Dupont De Nemours Inc (DD) is $79.91 as of 18/05/2024.

19 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Dupont De Nemours Inc DD have recommended buy rating.