Dr Horton, Inc. logo

Dr Horton, Inc. (DHI)

$151.5

Dr Horton, Inc. (DHI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Dr Horton, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Dr Horton, Inc. (DHI) have a share price target of $167.64. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.65% upside from the latest price of $151.5 as on 21.05.24.

Dr Horton, Inc. (DHI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Dr Horton, Inc. (DHI) share price will touch around $167.64 in next 12-months.
Dr Horton, Inc. (DHI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Dr Horton, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -15.01%

Dr Horton, Inc. (DHI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Dr Horton, Inc. (DHI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Dr Horton, Inc. (DHI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
13
Outperform
5
6
6
Hold
9
8
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Dr Horton, Inc. (DHI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Dr Horton, Inc. (DHI) is $167.64, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Dr Horton, Inc. (DHI) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Dr Horton, Inc. (DHI), 70.37% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 29.63% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Dr Horton, Inc. (DHI) is $151.5 as of 21/05/2024.

19 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Dr Horton, Inc. DHI have recommended buy rating.