Dorman Products Inc logo

Dorman Products Inc (DORM)

$92.32

Dorman Products Inc (DORM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Dorman Products Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Dorman Products Inc (DORM) have a share price target of $108.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.71% upside from the latest price of $92.32 as on 20.06.24.

Dorman Products Inc (DORM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Dorman Products Inc (DORM) share price will touch around $108.67 in next 12-months.
Dorman Products Inc (DORM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Dorman Products Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.06.24, the difference is -18.08%

Dorman Products Inc (DORM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Dorman Products Inc (DORM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Dorman Products Inc (DORM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Dorman Products Inc (DORM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Dorman Products Inc (DORM) is $108.67, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Dorman Products Inc (DORM) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Dorman Products Inc (DORM), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Dorman Products Inc (DORM) is $92.32 as of 20/06/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Dorman Products Inc DORM have recommended buy rating.