Dolby Laboratories, Inc. logo

Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB)

$79.71

Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Dolby Laboratories, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB) have a share price target of $98. This median of share price forecast represents a 22.95% upside from the latest price of $79.71 as on 26.05.24.

Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB) share price will touch around $98 in next 12-months.
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Dolby Laboratories, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -20.84%

Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
3
3
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB) is $98, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB), 62.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (DLB) is $79.71 as of 26/05/2024.

5 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Dolby Laboratories, Inc. DLB have recommended buy rating.