Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. logo

Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. (DKS)

$189.97

Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. (DKS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. (DKS) have a share price target of $224.53. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.19% upside from the latest price of $189.97 as on 26.05.24.

Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. (DKS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. (DKS) share price will touch around $224.53 in next 12-months.
Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. (DKS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Dick's Sporting Goods Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -11.76%

Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. (DKS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. (DKS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. (DKS) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
10
Outperform
7
5
5
Hold
14
16
16
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. (DKS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. (DKS) is $224.53, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. (DKS) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. (DKS), 51.61% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 48.39% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. (DKS) is $189.97 as of 26/05/2024.

16 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. DKS have recommended hold rating.