Diageo Plc logo

Diageo Plc (DEO)

$136.81

Diageo Plc (DEO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 34 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Diageo Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Diageo Plc (DEO) have a share price target of $155.89. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.95% upside from the latest price of $136.81 as on 26.05.24.

Diageo Plc (DEO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Diageo Plc (DEO) share price will touch around $155.89 in next 12-months.
Diageo Plc (DEO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Diageo Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -12.09%

Diageo Plc (DEO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Diageo Plc (DEO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Diageo Plc (DEO) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
11
11
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
12
12
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
3
4
4
Diageo Plc (DEO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Diageo Plc (DEO) is $155.89, offered by 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Diageo Plc (DEO) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Diageo Plc (DEO), 35.29% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 64.71% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Diageo Plc (DEO) is $136.81 as of 26/05/2024.

12 of total 34 analysts offering stock ratings for Diageo Plc DEO have recommended hold rating.