Dexcom, Inc. logo

Dexcom, Inc. (DXCM)

$130.69

Dexcom, Inc. (DXCM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Dexcom, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Dexcom, Inc. (DXCM) have a share price target of $153.37. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.35% upside from the latest price of $130.69 as on 22.05.24.

Dexcom, Inc. (DXCM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Dexcom, Inc. (DXCM) share price will touch around $153.37 in next 12-months.
Dexcom, Inc. (DXCM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Dexcom, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -17.92%

Dexcom, Inc. (DXCM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Dexcom, Inc. (DXCM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Dexcom, Inc. (DXCM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
10
Outperform
14
14
15
Hold
4
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Dexcom, Inc. (DXCM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Dexcom, Inc. (DXCM) is $153.37, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Dexcom, Inc. (DXCM) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Dexcom, Inc. (DXCM), 89.29% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10.71% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Dexcom, Inc. (DXCM) is $130.69 as of 22/05/2024.

25 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Dexcom, Inc. DXCM have recommended buy rating.