Delta Air Lines Inc. logo

Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL)

$51.84

Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Delta Air Lines Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) have a share price target of $60.59. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.88% upside from the latest price of $51.84 as on 27.05.24.

Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) share price will touch around $60.59 in next 12-months.
Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Delta Air Lines Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -17.45%

Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
14
14
Outperform
9
9
9
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) is $60.59, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL), 95.83% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 4.17% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) is $51.84 as of 27/05/2024.

23 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for Delta Air Lines Inc. DAL have recommended buy rating.