Darden Restaurants, Inc. logo

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI)

$148.71

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 35 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Darden Restaurants, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 35 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI) have a share price target of $178.64. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.13% upside from the latest price of $148.71 as on 23.05.24.

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI) share price will touch around $178.64 in next 12-months.
Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Darden Restaurants, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -15.39%

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 35 analysts tracking and researching Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
12
13
Outperform
11
11
11
Hold
12
11
11
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI) is $178.64, offered by 35 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI) has a maximum of 0.2 upside potential, based on 35 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 35 analysts tracking and researching Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI), 68.57% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 31.43% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI) is $148.71 as of 23/05/2024.

24 of total 35 analysts offering stock ratings for Darden Restaurants, Inc. DRI have recommended buy rating.