Danaher Corp. logo

Danaher Corp. (DHR)

$266.55

Danaher Corp. (DHR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 29 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Danaher Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Danaher Corp. (DHR) have a share price target of $271.39. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.82% upside from the latest price of $266.55 as on 23.05.24.

Danaher Corp. (DHR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Danaher Corp. (DHR) share price will touch around $271.39 in next 12-months.
Danaher Corp. (DHR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Danaher Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -9.03%

Danaher Corp. (DHR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Danaher Corp. (DHR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Danaher Corp. (DHR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
16
17
16
Outperform
7
6
7
Hold
8
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Danaher Corp. (DHR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Danaher Corp. (DHR) is $271.39, offered by 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Danaher Corp. (DHR) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Danaher Corp. (DHR), 79.31% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20.69% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Danaher Corp. (DHR) is $266.55 as of 23/05/2024.

23 of total 29 analysts offering stock ratings for Danaher Corp. DHR have recommended buy rating.